  DH> Hi Uri:  I enjoyed reading through your slides.
  DH> I think I caught a typo, though:

i said there will be errors!! :)

most of my lesson slides for this ongoing class have had typos.

  DH> if( $is_a_foo( $key ) {

  DH> if( $is_a_foo{$key} ) {

yep! that is why i hired fwp to do my proofreading for me! :)

if there is any demand here i will post the urls for the other class
slides. they are slowly building up a corpus (along with other articles
i have written) that i hope will one day be remangled into some form of
book. and as i said there are plenty of small errors, typos, format
issues etc. i did these slides under time pressure and never fixed up
the plentiful bugs as they were not public.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman  ------  [EMAIL PROTECTED]  -------- http://www.stemsystems.com