Hi Rami,
       I've finally had some time to try out your documentation and it ran
fine until a certain point. I'm at #5 under the UsernameToken section where
I've changed the client to send a usernametoken but when I run the program
it seems to work because I get the results back, but I also a strange
stacktrace about xalan. This is the output and I get it both in the tomcat
console and in the client output:
       - Unable to patch xalan function table.
       java.lang.NoSuchFieldException: m_functions
        at java.lang.Class.getField(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xml.security.Init.registerHereFunction(Init.java:429)
        at org.apache.xml.security.Init.init(Init.java:124)
        at
org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityEngine.<clinit>(WSSecurityEngine.java:132)
        at
org.apache.ws.axis.security.WSDoAllSender.<clinit>(WSDoAllSender.java:69)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils$2.run(ClassUtils.java:176)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.loadClass(ClassUtils.java:160)
        at org.apache.axis.utils.ClassUtils.forName(ClassUtils.java:100)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getJavaClass(WSDDDeployab
leItem.java:353)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.makeNewInstance(WSDDDeplo
yableItem.java:295)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getNewInstance(WSDDDeploy
ableItem.java:274)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getInstance(WSDDDeployabl
eItem.java:260)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDChain.makeNewInstance(WSDDChain.java:125
)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getNewInstance(WSDDDeploy
ableItem.java:274)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployableItem.getInstance(WSDDDeployabl
eItem.java:260)
        at
org.apache.axis.deployment.wsdd.WSDDDeployment.getGlobalRequest(WSDDDeployme
nt.java:507)
        at
org.apache.axis.configuration.FileProvider.getGlobalRequest(FileProvider.jav
a:264)
        at org.apache.axis.AxisEngine.getGlobalRequest(AxisEngine.java:344)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:133)
        at
samples.stock.client.StockWss01SoapBindingStub.getQuote(StockWss01SoapBindin
gStub.java:104)
        at
samples.stock.client.StockServiceClient.main(StockServiceClient.java:26)
       stock quote service returned IBM: 94.1

       I've added xalan.jar to the lib of both the client and to tomcat. Can
you help me out here?
       /Johan