Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:21:07 -0400
Subject: [NTLK] [OT] iChat "integration" with Outlook
...<snip>...

Discovered a feature in Outlook XP today that prevented me from having
to write my own AppleScript. My issue was that I wanted to have my
Outlook (work) calendar synched up with iCal, which has multiple
calendars, Work being one of them.

Turns out you can pick a calendar event in Outlook XP and select as an
action "Forward as iCalendar". I chose that and used my personal e-mail
address, which my PowerBook checks/manages. When the e-mail arrived I
clicked on the attachment, and it comes up and asks which calendar in
iCal to add it to. I chose my Work calendar, and voila! There it is in
iCal, with all the info and such intact.

Thought some of you synchers would want to know, especially those who
like me are Windows by day, Mac for life.

- Dave