On Saturday 01 November 2003 07:32 pm, Frank P. Eigler wrote:
> On Sat, 1 Nov 2003, Michelle Klein-Hass wrote:
> > That's Macrovision. Thank the MPAA for that. Lousy rotten oligarchs...

> Distributer?

No, the circuitry that causes the problem. It's indeed a Digital Restrictions
Management system, and a primitive one at that. There are little "signal
enhancer" boxes that allow you to tweak out the random signal
fluctuations...they are sold for purposes other than getting rid of
Macrovision, but they'll do the trick.

--
Michelle Klein-Hass
Box 2273, Van Nuys, CA 91404-2273