On 2-Nov-03, at 3:27 AM, Illovox Media wrote:

So don't love it and don't leave it. However, this list is primarily a
problem SOLVING forum. Have you got solutions? No? Well the problem has
been stated, and as soon as someone comes up with an answer for you, sure
they will post it. Mean time, who says you have to run X? If you have a
machine built for 9, why not just go with it? Or shuffle priorities and get
a new machine. Criminy...

Hear, hear! Can we please stop this thread now? It hasn't been going anywhere for a while now, and this really sums it all up, as well as it can be.

BTW, I installed 10.3 on my Pismo yesterday, and early indications are that it runs far more snappily than 10.2 and there doesn't seem to be any drop in the running time on battery.

Cheers - Steve K. -- You must be the change you wish to see in the world - Mahatma Gandhi