On Saturday, November 1, 2003, at 08:37 PM, Laurent Daudelin wrote:

on 11/1/03 1:47 PM, Tekno Liber at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

From: Michelle Klein-Hass <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

No worries though... just install Yellow Dog and have a
native port of Linux running on your Mac.

There are several reasons for wanting to run an x86 version of Linux, or other x86 OSs, and this is now a thing of the past as nobody has the finances to redevelop a PC emulator, unless BLPE can be resurected (though I dn't know how good it was in the first place).

Is BLPE "Bosch"

I believe you're thinking of BOCHS <http://bochs.sourceforge.net/>, and no, they're not.

--
"Wherever you go, there you are." - B. Banzai, Ph.D.
Bruce Johnson