On 12/27/03, John Acuff wrote:
> [...]
The Travelstars (from IBM/Hitachi, either appears to be good) or the
Toshibas both have been praised. I plan on getting a Toshiba, but mainly
because (right now) the Toshibas in the size I'm looking at have a larger
buffer on them (for the price). Both types of drives use the fluid
bearings, which will give you a quiet drive (important in some
environments).

HTH,

Jim Rohde

"There is hardly anything in this world that
 some man cannot make a little poorer and
 sell a little cheaper, and those who
 consider price alone are his lawful prey."
     - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Think different.