On 11/05/04 12:48, "Mike Kauspedas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have a Wallstreet II (300MHz G3 14.1inch) and I want to bump the RAM
> to 512MB (currently 256MB). Does anyone know what speed the SO-DIMMS
> ned to be. IE: PC100, 133, 66, etc. Also, what should the latency, etc
> be? Thanks,

PC66 is the one you need. The only thing to watch for (and why it is
suggested that you buy memory specifically rated for the Wallstreet) is the
chip density. If you buy a chip with the newer design, the memory controller
in the Wallstreet won't be able to use the full memory, so you end up with a
256MB stick which is seen as a 128MB. Check Data Memory System
<http://www.datamem.com/> for compatible memory at an affordable price for
reasonable shipping charges.

-Laurent.