I've only used an ABS for a few minutes once, but I THINK you can choose
from 11 different wireless frequencies by using the ABS setup software you
use to set up passwords, etc.  I know you can do this on 3rd party models.
This might help if you have something else competing on the same frequency.

Paul

--
My fellow Americans, I am pleased to tell you I just signed legislation
which outlaws Russia forever. The bombing begins in five minutes.