I know this subject has been talked about a lot on this list, and I went
back and checked the archives, but am still having a problem I can't
resolved. I have a 400 mhz Lombard with 320 Mg ram and a 40 Gig Hard Drive.
I have been trying to install OS 10.2 and it keeps crashing or freezing up
about a third through the install. I get the HOLD the POWER BUTTON DOWN
screen or it simply freezes. I tried swapping out the top Ram and no
difference. I have the Hard Drive partitioned in two and on one I am running
OS 9.2.2 with no problem. I am trying to install OS X on the second
partition. Can anyone tell me what else I should do or check...Thanks very
much. Also, I have nothing in the PCMCIA slot.

Scott