Dan K writes:
Apple originally used a 2-part acrylic adhesive to fasten the plastic parts to the titanium, for which you can get a reasonable replacement from auto parts stores. The stuff I've found has been labeled for plastic repair. It comes as two tubes of liquidy stuff, similar to some epoxies, but if it says 'epoxy' then it's not what you want. The fumes are very nasty, so it's best used in a well ventilated space. I'd avoid epoxies - I've not had reliable results with any (tried many types!), though others apparently have.

I can say with some certainty that -- as long as you don't EVER want it to come off again -- some JB Weld will git r' done nicely. I've repaired notebooks, mp3 players, and gas tanks with the stuff.

cheers,
A.J.
--
"Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting"
-- Steve McQueen