On Feb 11, 2006, at 7:06 PM, sandra ragan wrote:

Having run into this by accident last week... just thought I'd remind you all that random Google searches can bring up your posts to this list... nothing in these electronic forums should be considered "private" and may come back to haunt you...

NEEDHAM, MA -- The Salary.com 2005/2006 Employee Satisfaction and Retention Survey

in a related article:
Employers are turning to the Web to learn more about applicants. Recruiters for Pella Corp. may do Google searches on potential hires to see information that might not be on their resumes, said Kathy Krafka Harkema, spokeswoman for the Iowa-based window manufacturer. "Blogs are great things. They are also public information," Krafka Harkema said. "It's very important to consider in this information age: Your private life can be public very easily."

Gee, but it's great
accepting your fate
in the fascist state

Peter Webster