Amber Robey writes:
A relative in England has sent me two MPEG files but Quicktime does not recognize or play them. Are there any 3rd party programs that would allow me to view these videos and be able to convert them to Quicktime or to some format that I can import into iDVD ?

Remember the discussion on open-source goodies? http://www.videolan.org Go there and get VLC. It's quite wonderful.

cheers,
A.J.
--
"Racing is life. Anything that happens before or after is just waiting"
-- Steve McQueen