I'm going to send my mom a few zip disks from the pile and though it would be nice to format them for her.
They are currently MSDOS formatted (fat16).
I'd like to format them for her Wallstreet  (OS 9.2.2).
I opened disk utility and could see the zip disk and erase it but couldn't change the format.
Is this even possible?
Perhaps all zip disks are DOS formatted?
For that matter is there any advantage to one format over the other?

Thanks

Andrew in Ann Arbor
technology is the answer, what was the question?