Can I suggest that if we are going to devote any attention to such nonsense the list will quickly become overcrowded. This kind of stuff ought just to be ignored.

In a letter to the Times Literary Supplement 15 July 2005 page 15, Peter W.
Pick, who has been quoted in related late-scroll-dating newspaper articles by
Neil Altman and David Crowder, claims to know of "many Christian and medieval
features" of the scrolls.

He claimed that the Aramaic "Son of God" text is Christian, dating after Luke
1:32, 35. And: "In the important Isaiah scroll many medieval and anomalous
features appear, such as the use of Western numbers, a system developed after
1200 AD, notations of '3X' written above the beginnings of passages that
Christians claim prophetically refer to Jesus; and the appearance of non-
Semitic words. Finally, the DSS catalogue cites Christian liturgical
fragments, on the recto and verso of acodex page, a format that began to be
used from the second century AD, as well as Arabic and Greek magical texts
found in the caves of Wadi Murraba'at...."

This letter, in my view, includes much misinformation.

best,
Stephen Goranson

Professor Philip R Davies
University of Sheffield