Dear Listers,

I'm looking for advice.  I'm debating between buying either the Yadin et al The Documents from the Bar Kokhba Period in the Cave of Letters (Hebrew, Aramaic, Nabatean-Aramaic and Greek Papyri) or Ada Yardeni's Textbook of Aramaic, Hebrew and Nabataean Documentary Texts from the Judaean Desert and Related Material along with Naphtali Lewis' Greek volume in the Cave of Letters set.

So far as I can tell they both have their advantages--e.g. Yardeni's has lots of other useful related docs, but only the Yadin vol has commentary.  I'm wondering if any of you have used either or both and have a preference and can share why.  I'm leaning toward Yardeni's.

Any help is appreciated.  thanks.

--Justin Dombrowski
_______________________________________________ g-Megillot mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://mailman.McMaster.CA/mailman/listinfo/g-megillot