Hi,

I've registered to report this issue. Depending on the volume of traffic here,
I might be out of here soon.

I have tried G4U 2.4alpha3 on a Dell Latitude D530 laptop. It failed. I also
tried option 3 in the boot menu, disabling ACPI as well as SMP, but that failed
in the same way. Probably not the issue, then.

The error reporting bit read:

wpi0: could not read firmware file
uvm_fault(0xcc11a9c0, 0, 1) -> 0xe
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip c0449d35 cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 45 ilevel 6
panic: trap

I hope this was sufficient information, if not, I'm willing to try again. Also,
I'm willing to test new versions or other configurations if needed.

Regards,

Bart