Good afternoon,

I've used g4u for some time with very few issues, but now I've come to a
problem I cant resolve whereby the boot process doesn't complete
properly at the second floppy. Hopefully someone here may be able to
help me.

The machine is a toshiba laptop, P300-161, with SATA drives on an intel
ich8m chipset.

g4u version: 2.3 (floppy disks)

The last lines as I see them on the screen are precisely as follows:

--

NetBSD 4.99.7 (G4U-KERNEL) #0: Tue Jan  9 23:32:26 NET 2007
        fey...@miyu:/home/cvs/src-g4u/sys/arch/i386/compile/obj.i386/G4U-KERNEL
total memory - 3070 MB
avail memory - 3008 MB
timecounter: Timecounters tick every 10.000 msec
Timecounter: Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 100
BIOS32 rev. 0 found at 0xfda00
PCI BIOS rev. 3.0 at 0xfdc21
PCI IRQ Routing Table rev. 1.0 found at 0xfdd20, size 304 bytes (17
entries)
pcibios_pir_init: bad IRQ table checksum
uvm_fault(0xc07851e0, 0xe000, 1) -> 0xe
fatal page fault in supervisor mode
trap type 6 code 0 eip c07efc6d cs 8 eflags 10246 cr2 eb94 ilevel e
panic: trap

The operating system has halted.
Please press any key to reboot.

--

Most of this is a foriegn language to me...

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

                          unladen european swallow