Hello all,

I continue to try to ghost a 80 GB Seagate HHD on a FreeBSD system using a
another FreeBSD Pure-FTP server.  The FTP server is configured to use a
dedicated disk with 111 GB of free space.

The problem I'm having is that the g4u hangs after uploading 62 GB when
using GZIP=9, and 72 GB when using GZIP=1.

The FTP partition is /ftp and it has permissions 777

Does anyone see a problem with the events below?

Here follows the sequence of events on the machine I'm ghosting:

g4u> GZIP=1 uploaddisk n...@192.168.75.150 squidghost.gz
Enter password for n...@192.168.75.150:

Welcome to g4u, starting upload of wd0 now...

        0       0.00 KB/s Connected to 192.168.75.150
220------------Welcome to Pure-FTPd [privsep]------------
220-You are user number 1 of 50 allowed.
220-Local time is now 18:16. Server port 21.
220-IPv6 connections are also welcome on this server.
220-You will be disconnected after 15 minutes of inactivity.
331 User ng OK Password Required
230-User ng has group access to: 1002
230 OK. Current directory is /
Remote system type UNIX.
Using binary mode to transfer files.
200 TYPE is now 8-bit binary
remote: squidghost.gz
227 Entering Passive Mode (192,168,75,150,148,64)
150 Accepted data connection
 71643 MB 848.95 KB/s Timeout
 71655 MB 848.95 KB/s
g4u>