Sirs,

I tried the alpha release, still it did not detect the NIC. Yes I have tried
g4l, but my problem with it was when I try to back up a new installed hdd
with OS that occupy 7gb out of 200gb, it tells that it is backing up the
whole 200gb, the backup size was 15gb, how is that happened?

I have 1 hardisk, 200gb
it has a MS Win OS, installed office and drives, etc.
total of 7gb occupied on disk, the disk dont have other partition.

Can you please enlighten me here?

That is why Im eager to make g4u running coz i think it can save me some
space.

Regards!
TIA