Hi,

Per http://www.feyrer.de/g4u/#shrinkimg, one should run preclone to reduce the
image-sizes. This works well on /, /home and /boot and the dual-boot
Windows-drive in the same machine. But what about linux-swap?

For ease of deployment, I usually just clone the entire disk and deploy that,
instead of nitty-gritty partitions everywhere. When the swap-partitions start
to reach 12GB or more, it kinda' slows things down in my experience.

So, how to preclone the swap partition? Ideas and/or hints?

Thanks.

--
BW,
        Sorin
# Sorin Srbu                    [Sysadmin, Systems Engineer]
# Dept of Medicinal Chemistry,  Phone: +46 (0)18-4714482 >3 signals> GSM
# Div of Org Pharm Chem,        Mobile: +46 (0)701-718023
# Box 574, Uppsala University,  Fax: +46 (0)18-4714482
# SE-751 23 Uppsala, Sweden     Visit: BMC, Husargatan 3, D5:512b
#                       Web: http://www.orgfarm.uu.se
# ()  ASCII ribbon campaign - Against html E-mail
# /\
#
# MotD follows:
# Email messages are supposed to be text, thank you very much. Text. Only
text. If God had intended for email to be written in HTML, then the
traditional signoff of prayers would be </amen>.