From: mi...@kuentos.guam.net
To: j....@live.com
Date: Sun, 20 May 2012 00:16:27 +1000
Subject: Re: [g4u-help] 2.5beta1 uploaddisk to IIS FTP 7.5 (WHS 2011)

Two things.
First, I had an issue with IIS Ftp on Windows 2000 a long time ago, but
installed filezilla server and had no problems.

Second, I am the maintainer of the g4l project that is similar to g4u, but uses
linux as the base instead of netbsd. It also has ntfsclone which can backup
ntfs partitions faster than the raw copies. I have done backups of 2008R2
server, but it is just a test machine, so not extensively.

Good Luck, and if you do try g4l would like to know if it works or not.