Feature Requests item #1236499, was opened at 2005-07-12 02:12
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1236499&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: gtk-ui
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Hi,
I believe it would be very interesting to have an
option to resize the buddy list automatically. It
should not be allowed to exceed the workspace height
however.

So when, for example, one of my buddies sign off, the
window shrinks, and no desktop space is spilled. It
would be pretty cool! I think this is not really
complicated to implement, but I may be totally wrong
since I don't really know about gtk.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)