Feature Requests item #1026892, was opened at 2004-09-12 17:29
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1026892&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: gtk-ui
Group: None

Initial Comment:
After looking at the new screenshots on the main site, I
played around with making the windows nice and simple
and actually like it. On thing that bugged me was that,
the input box was not remembered on new windows,
making it hard to have a one line box. This would be
nice if it was remembered, or could even be set in the
config file or something.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)