Feature Requests item #1014009, was opened at 2004-08-22 21:03
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1014009&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I looked around and did not see any feature requests
like this:
I think it would be neat to possibly have an option for
gaim to send what your typing as you type it. of course
you don't want to send each letter separately but
possibly the user your chatting with will see what your
typing in say a different color. So many times I am
chatting with someone and we end up sending the same
message, if we could just see what we are each typing
it would save a little bit of time. of course this
might be protocol specific and might have to be
implemented in jabber or something first, I don't know.
 Wish I could lower the priority on this, oh well.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)