Feature Requests item #1006710, was opened at 2004-08-10 12:42
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1006710&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Can you please make the text focus on raised IM windows a selectable
option in the preferences?
In this way, every user can choose what is best for them.
I have great problems with the forced focus after having changed from
version 0.79 to 0.81.
Thanks.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)