Feature Requests item #1064256, was opened at 2004-11-10 21:08
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1064256&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Now there are so many proxy servers banned CONNECT method
is there any hope to use other method to log on yahoo using a
http proxy?
This proxy works fine when using Yahoo Messenger for Windows.
but...not working for gaim

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)