Hi all - So, I been asked to provide specs for a production Galaxy system to support approximately 20-30 users. Most of these users are new to bioinformatics and very new to NGS. I'm targeting a user base that will use a light to moderate amount of NGS data.

I've looked at the the Produce Server Wiki page stuff, but I'm curious what everyone else is using or recommends? How big of a compute cluster, how much storage, proxy/web server configurations, etc, etc.

If you had to deploy a production system, based on what you know, what would you choose?

Ryan
--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email communication may contain private, confidential, or legally privileged information intended for the sole use of the designated and/or duly authorized recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient or have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and permanently delete all copies of this email including all attachments without reading them. If you are the intended recipient, secure the contents in a manner that conforms to all applicable state and/or federal requirements related to privacy and confidentiality of such information.