Hi

The option to filter a BED file by the score in the visualization tool is brilliant! There is just one draw back: you can only filter by integers. Hence a score of 1.1 is the same as of score of 1.3.

How difficult would it be to change the code in order to allow floats for the filter? Such a feature would help us a lot!

I tried to dig into the visualization code...but I got lost.

Thank you very much for your help

Regards, Hans