Hi Jeremy

A couple questions:

(a) What browser/OS are you using when seeing this problem?

chrome and firefox on Linux as well as firefox on Mac (10.5.8)

(b) Can you replicate this behavior on our public server?

it works fine on the public server

A couple notes: depending on your Web server setup, it may be necessary
> to use the packed Trackster script rather than the full one.

what do you mean by "packed Trackster script"

> Also, we're planning to release a new distribution in the next couple
> days, so it may be worthwhile to put off debugging Trackster until
> then because there have been quite a few changes to Trackster since
> the last release and these may solve your issues.

I am aware of the fact, that there will be an imminent release of a new distribution. However, I have reserved this week to do the upgrades in order to fit with in with other obligations I have

Regards, Hans

Thanks,
J.