Hi,

I was wondering if is possible to pass runtime values to workflows
thought the API? I want to run the same workflow for several inputs,
but there are values other than the inputs that I need to change for
each run. Is it possible to leave these values as 'To be set at
runtime' and set them through the API?

Also, I see 'Step Actions' do not support the option of 'To be set at
runtime', could this be included in a future release, in other words,
can this be a feature request?

Thanks,
Carlos