Hi Jaap

are you using 'SQLite', if so, I recommend to switch to 'PostgreSQL', see: http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Admin/Config/Performance/Production%20Server/#Switching_to_a_database_server

Regards, Hans

On 07/02/2012 02:26 PM, j.w.f.van_der_heij...@lumc.nl wrote:

Hi all,

I have added some tools to my local install of Galaxy. To get to my
final results I have to do a lot of steps.  When I try to run every step
separately it turns out to work out fine. But when I try to run all
steps at once with a workflow I get the following error message.

|OperationalError: (OperationalError) database is locked u'UPDATE
dataset SET update_time=?, state=? WHERE dataset.id = ?' ['2012-07-02
11:34:48.135419', 'queued', 529]

I have noticed that the processes eat a lot of my computer resources.
Other than that I have no clue what the problem could be.

Any tips are appreciated.

Kind regards,
Jaap van der Heijden