Hi Neil

I am not aware of any (hidden) download options.

I usually go with 'copy-paste' and process in R or manually. Also, if I need specific information which is often not displayed on the reports page I get it directly out of the MySQL/PostgreSQL database. For such cases it is handy to have a read-only user (just to make sure you don't do something bad by accident)

Hans-Rudolf