Hi all,

>From the "new tools" information Dave Compiled for the last Galaxy Update
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/GalaxyUpdates/2014_10#ToolShed_Contributions
I had a look at galaxyp's "filter_by_fasta_ids: Extract sequences from a
FASTA file based on a list of IDs" tool:

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/galaxyp/filter_by_fasta_ids

I wanted to see how it compared to my own similar tools (which handle
FASTA, FASTQ, SFF and could  cover more - they replaced my older
single format filter tools):

https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_filter_by_id
https://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/view/peterjc/seq_select_by_id

Now for the bug report, clicking on the button (under valid tools) which
would normally give a preview of the tool form is failing - giving just
"Internal Server Error".

I have tried a random selection of other tools and this seems to be
universal - moreover the TestToolShed also seems to have
the same problem.

Regards,