Hi,

When I upload any .RData file to my Galaxy server it seems to be
unpacking/changing it. The resulting file in my history is different and around
2x larger than the uploaded file. The tool that needs to use it also aborts
with an error due to this erroneous file.

What are the workarounds?

Thanks,

Pieter Lukasse
Wageningen UR, Plant Research International
Department of Bioinformatics (Bioscience)
Wageningen Campus, Building 107, Droevendaalsesteeg 1, 6708 PB,
Wageningen, the Netherlands
T: +31-317481122;
M: +31-628189540;
skype: pieter.lukasse.wur