Hello,
              I downloaded Galaxy a few months ago but I just noticed that
the citations tag doesn't work on my download.
The info on the hg pull I have is:

hg tip
changeset:   13771:7a4d321c0e38
branch:      stable
tag:         tip
user:        Nate Coraor <n...@bx.psu.edu>
date:        Wed Jul 30 11:13:20 2014 -0400
summary:     Updated tag latest_2014.06.02 for changeset 8c30e91bc9ae

What would I need to do if I wanted to include this functionality ?

Regards

​jamesp​

​ames​
Mullan