Hello,

I want to rename ouput datasets in a workflow in such a way that the name
contains the name of the input dataset. I could not find instructions in
the manual (and this info is missing in the Workflow editor - would be
really helpful there!).

I tried #{input}, e.g. "stats on: #{input}" (with no quotes), but I keep
getting just "stats on:" The variable is empty. When I use ${input}, I get
a variable field in the workflow form (I do not want this).

My G. instance: Galaxy changeset: d1e1beeb532239250396dd8fbdc0156508c6744e
<https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/commits/d1e1beeb532239250396dd8fbdc0156508c6744e>

Can anyone help me, please?
Jan