Hi Sam,

On Thu, Nov 13, 2014 at 6:25 AM, Aysam Guerler <aysam.guer...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hey Peter,
>
> I have modified the data selectors appearance by adding a single select
> field as default option. It resembles the previous functionality now and I
> think its an improvement.

Great. I won't be able to try this until next week at the earliest though.

Regarding the length of the select box I think that the tool form overall
> looks more organized now since almost all the input elements have the same
> length. However I will discuss this with the others and see what the
> consensus is.

Perhaps a confounding variable is how wide your screen is? In my
screenshots the visual cue that this is a select box is on the extreme
right and thus separated from the text it is connected to.  I think that
makes it a bad GUI design choice (as well somehow not liking the visual
aesthetic, which is a more personal impression).