Hi John, Sam,

I've not done it yet, but was hoping to implement uploading of
BLAST databases at some point - mainly for use within the
test framework, rather than expecting it to be useful for the
end user.

Is the issue here uploading an archive (e.g. .zip or .tar.gz) or
offering a way to pick multiple files to be treated together as
a composite dataset?

Peter