Ok, I have finally got Gambas compiling and building all packages on
Debian wheezy

They are available on a private repository, add the following to your
/etc/apt/sources.list

deb ftp://ozdocit.org/pub/easygp/ easygp main
deb-src ftp://ozdocit.org/pub/easygp/ easygp main

"easygp" is the project I am working on with Richard Terry, it is a
massive project and a reasonably good stress-test, however it doesn't
use every Gambas package, please report any problems.

Ian Haywood