The time delay sounds like it'd be frustrating to me, I tend to be rather
impatient.  Even with the truck tickets in Jim's game..its like (how long do I
have to wait?" though it's only 30 secs or so.  ROFLOL
Patience is a virtue I just haven't learne yet.  Will add that to my
self-improvement list. *beams*
Maybe make more accidents occur with bad weather?  Like andepending on fog,
rain, snow, sleet or blizard you can have a larger probability of getting into
a wreck?  I've heard people say that's part of why they like races is the
accidents.  Me I think it's morbid and I don't watch nascar..but I do computer
games that are race related.
I thought of something (scary huh? LOL)
have a tornado as a random event and hurl your car around the track?
Hey, I'm from Kansas..the idea had to cross my mind.
Take care all,
Chrissie