Welcome to our little group on the list.  Ask your questions and we will be
answering them.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Wagner Maia
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2006 2:18 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] New in this group

Hi, this is the my first mail from this list.
My name is Wagner, and i'm a brazilian blind.
I can not speak english very well, and because it, have some dificulty
to know some words, but i want make new friends that like play and
construct audiogames.

I and other friends, are translating the voices of the some games in
english, to brazilian portuguese, with the permission of the developers.

Thanks for your attention, and after my name, is available my contacts,
can add me if want.

Wagner Maia

msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: wagnermaia0