Hi Phil, I was just wondering if you'd planned to ass Hagrid's dog Fang to the game? I wondered how he'd get on with Mrs Norris. I'm looking forward to the new release and to playing in the new Dumbledore's office. From Lori.

-----Original Message----- From: Phil Vlasak
Sent: Sunday, April 21, 2013 1:34 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] Sarah beta from 2005

Hi Folks
Shalva put a link to my 2005 beta of Sarah in the Audio Games forum.
So I am also including it here:
It is on my web site at,
http://www.pcsgames.net/Sarah10Beta.exe

Sarah10Beta.exe 81,393 MB

Be aware that it installs in the same folder as the current Sarah game so
during installation, you must change the game location.
It uses the same desktop quick link so you need to change that also.
I would suggest going to your desktop and re-naming the current desktop
quick link to something else, such as  just Sarah or Sarah11.
This was dated 2005 and uses the Crystal voice from A T and T which was
replaced with Sarah Alawami's voice in the current version. I tried it
yesterday to make sure it still workes, but didn't explore it too much, so
I'm not sure what bugs are in it.
I am still working on the update Sarah 1.2, and just got a new recording
from Sarah Alawami that I am adding to the game that will make the Hogwarts
grounds level sound like the rest of the game.
In developing the new level, I used the crystal voice to say all the new
objects and locations, but wanted Sarah to record them.
I am adding a wand shop and the three broomsticks pub to the Hogsmeade town
next to the sweet shop, which now has a door so you can exit to the rest of
the town. Of course down the road is a haunted shack and the gate to the
castle.

This beta uses the GMA engine and was written in VB6 so needs the same
libraries as the other PCS and GMA games on new computers.
Phil