But Shaun, then we'd become corporations and then Dark would hate us! lol!

*smile* Dark, just kidding! *hug*

Just couldn't resist! :)

Shaun, in all seriousness would you actually do that? if so that's way cool of
you to offer!

This is the sort of community involvement I'm talking about. That offer in
itself can totally free-up someone's time  So kudos to you for offering!

Smiles,

Cara :)
---
View my Online Portfolio at: