Hi Ishan,

As far as the marsh goes don't drive into it. Its as simple as that.
The object is to cross the river by fording the river and driving to
the other bank. If you center the ford and drive through slowly you
should make it into sector 4 just fine. It sounds to me like your
problem is not being careful when performing the crossing.

As far as the tank trap goes all I can tell you is don't drive into
it. Once again be careful where you are going. Once you drive into the
tank trap its almost impossible to get back out before it explodes
killing you. Avoidance is the key there.

In fact, it sounds like a lot of your problems are due to just being
reckless. You said that you go to full speed and don't wait. Well, let
me just say that is reckless behavior and a poor strategy over all. In
GTC, especially on harder difficulty levels, driving around at full
speed will cause the enemy tanks to sight you and come after you on
mass. The key to the game is stealth not driving around like a maniac.

Cheers!