Hi Charles,

Absolutely not. Contrary to what you believe not everything is found
in a user's manual but its a great place to look generally speaking.

In any case I have never heard of this cheat Ishan is talking of so
I'm rather skeptical weather or not it actually exists or if the
person who came up with it is just blowing smoke. Its definitely not
in the user's guide. :D