Hi Charles,

It is all a matter of perspective. While I am not personally a big fan
of cheat codes myself, I think you are looking at this from a very
biased position. Cheat codes do not detract from the game for
everyone, and some find cheat codes extremely fun for various reasons.

For one thing some people for a number of reasons aren't looking for a
serious challenge. Some just like going around the game blowing things
up, killing everything in the game indiscriminately, and basically
enjoying near godlike abilities. Cheat codes is a form of god moding
allowing the player to do whatever whenever he or she likes. It isn't
challenging, but that isn't what the gamer is after.

The difference with gamers like us is that we play the game for a
challenge. Like being challenged by the difficulty of the quest,
puzzle solving, or combat, but those who use cheat codes are less
interested in any challenges and more interested in having a killfest.
They like being to indiscriminately kill everything and anything, blow
everything up they can, and not take damage while doing it. It is a
completely different mindset.

In a game like Pizza Delivery obviously insane violence isn't the
motive here. It is more the desire to be able to get the fastest
deliveries without having to work up to it, and basically get all the
upgrades from the start. For some cheating in of itself is where all
the fun is like speeding 65 MPH in a 35 MPH speed zone just because
they can.