Hi Charles,

Agreed. I rarely if ever order a drink along with my pizza order
because the soda is over priced. Not when I can pick up an off brand
soda at Save Alot for like $0.89 for a 2-liter. As far as I'm
concerned Dr Pop, Bubba Cola, and Tub's Root Beer,
etc are just as good as their name brand counterparts for much less.