Hi Dark,

Thanks for the explanation. It was very interesting. I wasn't aware
things were generally that expensive in the UK. Although, since you
explained about the different formula for Coke and Pepsi it does make
sense that you'd have a separate bottling plant just for UK customers.

As for getting a desert as a side order I'd imagine all that sand and
gravel would get a little dry. After all there is a big difference in
getting  a desert with sand and gravel for dinner instead of a dessert
like cake, cookies, pies, etc. Lol.

Sorry, I couldn't resist teasing you over your spelling. A lot of
people don't know or realize the difference between desert and dessert
so it becomes humorous reading their posts when they are talking about
buying and eating a desert when they meant dessert.