Hi Dark,

Actually, I believe I have the setup files for all those games. I just
haven't put them up since I've had of lot of other things to deal with
at the time being. That is one reason you guys haven't heard from USA
Games in general because I just simply do not have the time for it any
more, and have had a number of other personal issues which I intend to
address sometime soon in a general news letter.

Cheers!